Dead of Night

By August 17, 2013

Dead of Night

My name (tiny though it may be) next to Charlaine Harris’s.  OMG!

From bestselling author Charlaine Harris and rising star Amanda Stevens come two otherworldly tales sure to haunt readers well after the last page is turned.

Dancers in the Dark

#1 New York Times bestselling author Charlaine Harris

Layla Rue Le May is no ordinary dancer—her partner, Sean McClendon, is a three-hundred-year-old redheaded vampire. When Layla Rue acquires a stalker, she’s forced to face the music…and wonder if this will finally be her last dance.

The Devil’s Footprints

Award-winning author Amanda Stevens

Years after her sister’s unsolved murder, Sarah DeLaune is haunted by the mysteries of her past when two mutilated bodies are found near Sarah’s New Orleans home, the crime scene desecrated by cloven footprints. Sarah has always believed that her sister was killed by a man named Ashe Cain. But no one else has ever seen Ashe. Until now.

• Petra says:

Wonderful that you are so happy with the fact your name is next to Charlaine Harris.
    To be honest I really don’t like her writing that much. I love True blood, I hated the books. I bought 4 at the same time and I struggled to just finish one. Your books, especially the graveyard queen, I have read in just a couple of days! Keep up the good work and I can’t wait till book nr. 4!

What a wonderful compliment! Thank you!

Thank you, Petra! I LOVE your name! 🙂

• I have to agree with the post about your name being next to Harris’ name. I enjoyed both stories in that book. Yours especially. Your writing and characters have a different sort of depth that I did not find in the numerous Harris books I’ve read. I know we should not compare two totally different individuals, but nonetheless…

I just would ask you if Sarah from the devils footprints appears in any of your other novels please. And if I enjoyed that book, can you recommend others that are similar but not too “scary” ?
      I feel that you are a star….
      Thank you for your writings..

• Angi says:

I cannot wait to read this! I was introduced to your “Graveyard Queen” series and I have to say it is one of my favorite series. You are a wonderful storyteller – thank you for sharing your writing. I can’t wait to read the 4th book in the series. Is there a confirmed release date?

• Awesome ! Love reading books both of you have written. I must confess that after reading your Graveyard Queen books that nothing is holding my interest. Your books where so meaty in story and I found myself holding my breath and reading faster.
    You have found a fan in both myself and my sister-in-.law

• Marcia H says:

This book is sitting at the very top of my to-read book pile and I am going to start it this evening. I love both yours and Ms. Harris’ books for different reasons, so am eager to start, just as soon as I can get my work done and get to it. Of course, that means reading the books after the sun goes down….bwahahahaaaa.. Please finish that fourth Graveyard Queen installment because I have been waiting a long time (seems like forever) to find out what happens next.

• Aaaahhhh!!! Why am I just now finding out about these books?!
    ::bangs head on laptop:: jloillnloinlklk;oo Note to self don’t do that while typing. I can’t wait to consume them like no-bake cookies!

• I have also read the Graveyard Queen book just recently since I have got a kindle reader under the Christmas three and it was exactly my cup of tea! 🙂 Will download more of your books then. 😉

• Pdf, ebook, audiobook or various other electronic versions of bestsellers could be located right here.

• Stephanie says:

Big fan of charline Harris. This was the first book of yours a read. For the most part I loved it.There were to many confusing parts. One was the preacher Sara’s real dad? What was up with her mother and him. A lot of unanswered questions. I would love to see some kind of follow up on putting those pieces together. Of course with the twists. Hoping you plan to. Since Derek is still around and angry. I still plan ordering more of your books.

• Tina-WastedGirl says:

First story I’ve read of yours, and I truly did enjoy it! I’m off to grab the first in the Graveyard Queen series!

Thanks for writing! but most of all Thanks for Sharing!!

That’s so great! I’m glad you found me! Let me know how you like the Graveyard Queen series. It’s a little different, but I hope you enjoy!