It’s happening!

By June 12, 2015

IMG_1032Wow, June already?

I haven’t even been in the pool yet, let alone sent out my second newsletter. But it’s still coming (with excerpts from the next three Graveyard Queen books!).

I have good reason for being late. I finished all the rounds of revisions on The Visitor and I’m now thrilled to report it’s in production!

Currently, I’m wrapping up the final revisions on The Sinner and it will probably go into production some time next month.

By then I’ll be happily immersed in the sixth Graveyard Queen book, which will go into production before the end of the year.

Between now and then, I’ll find out the publishing schedule and will post as soon as I know.  It’s happening!

Hardly to believe in just a few short months, I’ll be deciding on my next project. Continue The Graveyard Queen or start a new series? Stay tuned!

• Sarah says:

Yay! Love this series! Looking forward to reading the excerpts 🙂

• Sarah says:

And I just voted for your books for NPR’s summer list!

• Veronica says:

Can’t wait to read those excerpts!

• Cathey says:

I can’t wait for the books! Yes, I’m greedy and have no shame.

• rebeca mason says:

I am your number one fan 🙂 I can’t wait for the visitor and the sinner comes out:) I will be counting down! Thank You for writing these stories, and I think you should continue on the graveyard queen 🙂

Oh, what a nice post! Thank you so much! I would love to continue the series. I think Amelia and Devlin have a lot more adventures in store! 🙂

• Frankie says:

You’re killing me … I just finished the Prophet and I can’t wait for The Visitor. I recently found this series and was really disappointed when I couldn’t find any more books in the series. Luckily, I found your website and am now waiting impatiently for the next book. Soon? Very soon?

I see you’re trying to decide whether or not to continue the series and I for one vote that you should keep on going. Love this series!

Yes, I had a pretty major life upheaval after the third book came out, but I’m back to writing now and Books 4 and 5 are already finished. Book Six is being outlined. I don’t think The Visitor will come out until the early part of next year, but all three will be ready to go by then. And by that time, I’ll hopefully be plotting three more. 🙂

• Frankie says:

So sorry about your life upheaval, so glad that you’re back on the top of your game. Just read the excerpts from the next two books and now I’m even more impatient for the books. I really got drawn into these and then realized with great disappointment that I would have to wait to continue reading. My son is a Marine and he always says “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” Obviously you’ve come out of this a lot stronger.

• Christine E. Ongano says:

Yay! I was lucky enough to read the 1st 3 books in the series in a row…then I had to wait…lol! Can’t wait to get the new ones! & a I am really REALLY looking forward to the Ozark one! 🙂

• I have been on the edge of my seat for the 4th book since the 3rd came out! Can’t wait!

I know, it’s been such a long wait. But hopefully all three books will come out close together. Thank you so much for hanging in there with me.

• Carla says:

If we, your adoring fans have any influence on your decision, to continue the Graveyard Series or start a new project, please be aware. If you should decide to discontinue, please give Amelia and Devlin a HAPPY ENDING & I want Devlin in my life, alive and kick’en !!! But for the sake of all other readers, NEVER DISCONTINUE THE GRAVEYARD QUEEN !!! Thank You, for Great Imagination. Carla

You definitely have influence and I appreciate your input!!! I wouldn’t be here without you! Thanks, Carla!

• Lashawn says:

I can not wait to read the new books. I have been waiting for months. Thank you.

• Tracy says:

Many more Graveyard Queen series please. I love these books! I have reread the first three ….I never do that.
    Really great job on them. Very sorry for your loss. I am happy you have decided to continue with your gift you are a talented lady.

• Spazp says:

HOOOOOORRRRAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sophia says:

OMG!!! I just found out about the next books in the Graveyard Queen series!! I am more than excited!! The first three books are awesome! I read them all in a row. I am very excited that you are continuing the series! So well written, and I love the subject matter! Thank you so much Amanda!!!

Thank you, Sophia!!! I’m so happy to be continuing the series. Not quite ready to let Amelia and Devlin go. Plus, I love writing about old cemeteries. 🙂

• Taylor says:

I read the first 3 books of your series in a matter of 7 days during my beach trip a few weeks back. I’m hooked! Can’t wait until “The Visitor” is released. I saw that you live in Houston. I live here as well, and I was wondering if you ever do any book signings? Any more news on the possibility of the Graveyard Queen series becoming a show?

Hi Taylor!! So glad you enjoyed the series! I usually do a signing at Murder by the Book when I have a new book out. No more news on the TV show front, but you never know. I’m still hoping it’ll happen one of these days. 🙂

• Karla says:

I am so exited for the new books, but the wait is killing me! I think I´m gonna have The Visitor until next April 🙁 By the way, haven´t you send any newsletter yet, since the last one in January?

P.S. It is great you have overcome your life upheaval, because you make happy to so many people, every single day, we read your books and that´s simply… extraordinay. Thank you for that.

• Carla says:

Hi Amanda, just finished reading the graveyard queen series and got my mom reading them now😉 Just took a look around your website and saw that you have written 50 books!! Wow…congrats to you and thank you for sharing your gift with us! Going to start reading another one of your books while waiting for book 4 to come. Again thank you for creating and writing such a wonderful series!! Don’t forget to take a little coffe break for you😉

Wow, thank you so much, Carla. What a wonderful compliment! I’m so glad you found my books and website. I hope you enjoy my other stories. 🙂

• Marlise from Chicago says:

I just read the excerpt from The Visitor. Wow, love it already and that she’s being haunted by herself! I am looking forward to early 2016 when I can read the rest of the book! Thank you for writing The Visitor so we can have just a little more time with Ameila and Devlin.

• Kristina says:

I started your series last summer and have really enjoyed all of these books. Your characters have life! I can so easily lose myself in each of their stories. I am looking forward to the next three you have written. I am in total agreement with the other fans to continue with the Graveyard Queen. It is hard to find a series that continues with more stories to be told like yours do! Please keep up your fanatic work!

• Kasey V says:

I am so excited for more of your writing!. I am trying so hard to wait patiently. Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us!

• Agostina says:

In Argentina “The Prophet” has just arrived. I ‘ve been waiting a long time for this book and when I saw it I shouted ” OH MY GOD! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! (And everybody Looked at me). Anyway I tried to read it slowly but I finished the book in four days (I read the others in just 2 days).
    I was kinda sad because I was going to miss so much Amelia ! I got used so much to every single character… But Then I read this and I almost jump of happiness! No, wait , I think I did.
    I don’t know how much I’ll have to wait for those books in my country… But If it takes too long then I’ll buy them on internet or… I do not know, I’ll think something!
    Sorry if I made mistakes writting in english, sometimes it happens to me haha 😛 I’ll be waiting for the books 😀
    Regards, Agos 🙂