New Cover Reveal–The Sinner

By March 11, 2016

Have you seen the cover of The Sinner yet?

I planned to send out a sneek peek in my newsletter, but Amazon beat me to the punch. They already have it up for pre-order!

The official release date is September 27, 2016, which means I’ll have two Graveyard Queen books out this year. Long time coming, but yay! The first release date is almost here. The Visitor will be out March 29th and (you knew this was coming), here is the pre-order info:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
IndieBound
Murder by the Book

For those of you who don’t Facebook, I’ll be at Murder by the Book on April 2 at 4:30 p.m. talking about the new book and possibly letting slip a few hints about a new series that is in the works. I’ll also have some graveyard photos to show from my trips to Charleston.

Currently, I’m deep in Book Six–The Awakening!

• Lynn S says:

Absolutely love the cover – two Graveyard Queen books out this year, what a treat!

I keep meaning to ask – not that I don’t adore Amelia and the series but do you think you’ll ever write a standalone thriller again?

• rebeca Mason says:

I love the cover! I can’t wait to get the books. I have been waiting for awhile 🙂

I would love to. I’m still drawn to the characters in The Dollmaker. I’ve always wanted Claire’s sister, Charlotte, to have a story. But then, I guess that would be a sequel instead of a standalone. haha

• DEBBIE ZIMMERMAN says:

I have pre ordered! Loved The Dollmaker. I collected dolls and still have some of my older ones. I would love a sequel.

I was just talking about The Dollmaker in an earlier comment. I always wanted to do a sequel with Charlotte. This probably sounds crazy, but I still think about Claire and Dave now and then.

• Eva says:

Hello,

It will be in spanish soon? Im anxious to read it!

Hi Eva–I wish I could tell you, but I never know when the foreign editions are scheduled. If I do find out, I’ll let you know on the blog.