The Awakening On Sale!

By July 11, 2017

• Simona Králová says:

Good evening your book made me so pleased I could not stop reading.
    I do not have it in the original language, although I would like to read it very originally, but I do not believe our posts, yet I am honored to have read it at least in the translated version.I from Czech Republic. Even in the Czech language was very impressive

• Haydee says:

Hi, Amanda!

I’m very happy to know that The Awakening is on sale, but at the same time, I’m a little bit sad because The Visitor hasn’t arrived to Mexico, so I’m wishing to have it in my hands soon (you know, books made of paper are always better than those other formats )
    I hope you’re having a good day.
    Congrats for all your books, you’re an amazing writer.

Greetings!!
    Haydee.

By the way, greetings to your lovely cats too 😀

• Martha M. says:

Hi Amanda!

I was wondering if you are going to write another book?.
    I have always loved this series and I still have a lot of unanswered questions, about the Congé or Devlin´s power. And I miss a lot of characters like the sisters Perilloux, Isabelle and Clementine, or Thane Asher, or Essie, I would really loved to know what´s going on with them.

I love your work and this books so much, thank you so much for writing them.

Greetings from Mexico!
    Martha

Hi Martha! Thanks so much for commenting. My publisher decided not to continue the series, but I still have some ideas and like you, I’d like to revisit some of the characters. In this day and age, authors are successfully self-publishing so that may be an option for the series. I’ll keep you posted!

• Wendy Husted says:

Just brought the Awakening about a month ago. Noticed it was part of a series, so I went out searching for all the others. I now have all six books, two of them I had to put on my Nook because I could not get the books. Just finished books 1 and 2. Love them. Can not wait to start the 3rd tonight. I am so fascinated with paranormal. Story line is so great, I hate putting it down. I will hate to see it end.

Thanks, Wendy, I’m so glad you discovered the series. Yes, unfortunately, the first three books are out of print and now only available in eBook format. I’m hoping the publisher will reissue one of these days.

• Kau says:

Hello,
    I’ve just been introduced to your fabulous writing, just getting started on The Prophet, got a long way to go. Just wondering if the Graveyard Queen is done or I can expect more after “The Awakening”

• Coromoggie says:

I discovered The Graveyard Queen series just before the Sinner was published. I have all ebooks and audiobooks in fantastic narration of Khristine Hvam. I remember thinking that i will be spooked for weeks reading it. I went through the first 4 books in little over 4 days ; ) Then i had about a month to wait for The Sinner, it was torture ; ) I am currently rereading the whole series and i was feeling a bit sorry that Thane Asher didnt appear beyond The Kingdom. I would love to hear his story again, he almost made me swoon ; ) Thanks for hours of pleasure your books gave me and i am looking forward to your new stories. Cheers!